Hi There,

I'm having a slight problem with my Microdot II v1.3 I have various
mailing list and they are all setup correct except the one mailing
list that I am moderator of.  When I click on reply in any of my other
filtered messages from any other mailing list, the reply to to the
respective list, but in my own which is [EMAIL PROTECTED] I hit
reply and it always seem's to want to send the mail back privately to
the sender, which I don't want to happen, is there any way to stop
this from happening ?

I do have the address set in the group's paramater's so I can't
understand why this is happening ??

Thanks for the help in advance

Speak soon.

--
Phil Stephens          Amiga Support Association.
                       Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]