Hello Hans-Werner

On 28-Dec-02, you wrote:

> =

> Hallo,
> am 28.12.02 schrieb Mike Leavitt:
> =

>> No but I'd like to know, as I had problems with mail download
>> manager not deleting more than one file, and the new V beta gurued
>> every time it tried to access V3 portal. It also gurued on other
>> sites, of course, finally with invalidation of my hard-disk, so I
>> dumped it. I'd like to report these directly.
> =

> MD2  Version 1.4.17 MOS
> =

> System: Pegasos BT-II
>             128MB RAM
>             Radeon 9000 Screen 1024x768 25Bit
>             Ambiente 1.9
>             MOS 1.0
> =

> Problems:
> 1. Sometimes old and new Messages are deleted when switching to
> order by "Flags" (headers only mode s used).
> =

> 2. Pressing a knop of the Icon-Buttoms freezes the Mashine. Menu and
> Keyoard-shortcut work fine.
> =

> 3. The "Arrived" Time is not correct. If I set the Prefs for germany
> to +1h, always the +1 hour is put away from the time.
> =

> =

> Question: Is the long long time Problem fixed. MD2 forgot sometimes
> the group IDs or trashed the group IDs ore whatever. Then it
> downloads tons of very very old news. (This never happens in headers
> only mode)
> =

> =

> Problems with V 3.3.125 MOS 1. After loading a WEB-Site is complete,
> Speedbar buttons did not work. Men=FC is OK.
> =

> 2. After loading is complete, reload (menu-item) did not work. A new
> Window is opened, but only trash is in the "Location" string-gadget.
> =

> 3. Somtimes grafic is trashed.
> Example:
> http://www.nedstat.net/s?tab=3D1&lnk=3D5&id=3D99510
> =

> select "Womit" or "Wie" or something other from the menu top left
> =

> 4. Menu "Settings/General Setting/Context Menu" -> selction of the
> item freezes the mashine.
> =

> =

> Hope my english could be understood.
> =

> Gruss aus Essen
>     Hans-Werner

Your English is fine, and it is clear you are having more problems
with MDII under MorphOS than I am under OS 3.9 68k.  On the other
hand, at least V under morphos is loading pages, I never got that far
without a guru with the 68k OS 3.9 version, and it invalidated my
disk, so as I said, I deleted the darned thing off my disk and went
back to 3.2, the only version of Voyager that works worth a darn
here. I have to downloade it again though, I was so mad I forgot to
get the new certs for SSL (If they are new).

Regards
-- =

Mike Leavitt  [EMAIL PROTECTED]