I've just been playing around with PGP in MD-2, it seems to have a few
problems.

If you select to sign a message, MD-2 attempts to encrypt it.  If I add the
"-b" option to the command line for Clearsign and use that instead, I only
get the signature in my message (if I leave clearsign as-is and use that,
the format it comes out in is horrible with "--start of pgp signed message"
at the top etc) - I accept that this may only work in the "sign" command
line, but as "sign" isn't working properly....

Also, the "Set PGP x.x defaults" buttons in the configuration don't seem to
do anything anymore, I'm sure they worked at some point in the past.

Chris