Hi there,

I'm using MicroDot 2, Version 1.4.17.

Today, I was reading my emails when I noticed the date was wrong. Then
I remembered I'd temporarily set the date back to last year, but
forgot to reset it.

So, I quit MD, reset the date & reloaded MD2. However, all my emails
are now hidden. I know they are on the Hard drive but MD won't show
them.

Any ideas how I can get them back? I had about 250 to read, plus some
older one I'd archived.

Thanks.

--

Russell Butler                 Amiga A1200,  50mhz '060, 96mb RAM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Member, Team AMIGA  The Amiga lives on!