> Hello Nick
>
> On 05/03/04, you wrote:

Hi

> Do you use the mail download manager?, and if so do they show there,
> this could be a filtering problem, so if not, try it.  I wonder if
> there is anybody else on the list, I'm not the best qualified to help
> you with this.

Actually, having said that I found MD trouble-free, I can't close the
download manager window - it just freezes.

I'm fairly certain it isn't a filtering problem because my filters are
only set to 'move to' folders rather than 'delete', so even if the
messages were being picked up by a filter, they should at least appear
in the trash folder.

Nick