Hey Jason,

I'm lucky enough to have been to Japan a few time in th elast few years and
I just stock up there everytime I go.  I throwaway bins, these things come
out at about $2 Aus quite frequently.  If you line up some friends to get
you some that's the best way to go.  Alternately, buy them from Japan on the
net, there are some good places around.

I've noticed everywhere else that the price of CD-r's are more expensive
than md, but I can get CD-r's here in Oz for about $2.50 Aus a pop, but
still pay $5 Aus for a blank MD....go figure!!

jeremy in brisbane