From: J. Coon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 2:13 AM
Subject: Re: MD: DIY Microphones

>These will work too
>https://catalogue.maplin.co.uk/products/browse/drillframe.tpl?cart=94902489
7728402

Guess what... I can't see them, I just get the standard catalogue page. I'm
not really very impressed with Maplins web site.

To see the mic capsule description and the circuit, go to
https://catalogue.maplin.co.uk

Then choose Microphones > Microphone Inserts > Microphone Inserts >
Omni-Directoinal Sub Miniature. There is a link the circuit on that page.
Remember I'm using 9V and 10k not 1.5V and 1k.

Which inserts were you looking at?

Magic
--
"Creativity is more a birthright than an acquisition, and the power of sound
is wisdom and understanding applied to the power of vibration."

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]