I have got a really really crap CD player in my car and I have a 701
portable player. The only connection problem that I have is that the CD
player does not have a line in on it.

I have seen boot loader systems that have a little transmitter box in the
boot and you can pick up the frequency on the radio.

I have been sent some curcuit diagrams showing how to make a transmitter
and would love to share it with any 'beany caps' out there. The text
documentaion that is with it is a little garbled (OCR'd) so that is a
little difficult to follow.

I will post it on my website if anyone is interested in looking at it

Keith