I don't understand why the last month so much discussion was about the prices of
80min MDs.  In Saturn (Trier-Germany) they sell Sony branded black MD 80minutes
for FOUR DEM (= 80 BEF) per piece, that means exactly TWO US DOLLAR per disc (in
a 5 pack, so 20 DEM per pack)
No need to go to Japan or order on Internet, I can get kilos of them right next
to my door ;-)

For us living in Belgium/Luxembourg this is fun, because now we pay 1 BEF per MD
minute ;-)

In Luxembourg MD74 still cost 80 LUF (so the same as 80min discs in Germany),
still no sign of 80mins blanks.

cheers
Dirk

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.