Hey everyone :)

  Well, I have three pre-rec MDs. I couldn't resist buying them, if for
nothing else, the novelty... I have "Presidents of the United States of
America", "God Fodder" by Ned's Atomic Dustbin and the true novelty of
the bunch the 1999 Brit Awards album, which has Natalie Imbruglia's "Big
Mistake", which I also have on CD.

  While I can't count on my ears to hear everything perfectly, I can
definitely perceive a difference between the MD and the CD. The MD sounds
ever so slightly more watery in the high end... But I really have to
*listen* to hear anything; it very well could just be my imagination --
that's how slight the difference is. If nothing else, it certainly rivals
a digitally copied CD to MD...

~Zach
o/~ she's sick of all the formula bands, for something not quite so bland
o/~
o/~ no more New Kids on the Block, she loves to hear the discobigrock o/~
o/~ her favourite band is Sonic Youth, well at least she tells the truth
o/~
o/~ the girls at school they love Take That, and Mark Owen is the name of
the cat, name of the cat o/~