=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hi everyone!

After having access to a Sony JE520 and being pleased with its ease of use,
are there any other Sony decks that have the firmware and user interface
that is as easy to deal with as the 520's.

The feature that I liked about the JE520 was the dual-line display which
gave me extra feedback about a lot of set-up operations. For example, I was
able to know where I was up to when setting up a programmed playlist by
showing a list of track numbers in the order that they are going to be
played. Another example is the text confirmations that are provided when
various functions such as REPEAT 1 and REPEAT ALL are selected. Even using
the MiniDisc track-editing features on that machine is fun and easy to use.

Also, during playback, the JE520 will show the title of the current song on
one line while showing the current elapsed or remaining time on the other.
By pressing DISPLAY, I could see what the title of the disc is, as well as
the track's title.

And, for that matter, the display is so generous and easy to see.

With regards,

Simon Mackay

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===