As far as I have seen, I have never come across a dual-MD deck, let alone
in a bookshelf system. For the time being...

"fuhgeddaboudit!" :-)

You'll find plenty of bookshelf systems that have the other features (3-CD
carousel, AM/FM, usually dual-cassette deck, and an auxiliary jack.
Haven't seen one that has a digital output, but I'm sure there are some out
there.  You might want to visit <www.jandr.com>, site for J&R's Music World
in NYC...  very easy, very safe to order from, and they have (ASAIK) a
30-day guarantee (usually for exchange though). They also have a 800# - I
always love looking in their catalogs...

-sb, a Texan forever changed by NYC...

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]