Heya,
>> Sony makes
>>  good stuff, but I broke every Walkman I bought from them (low medium and
>>  high-end) and wasn't very pleased with their portable CD-Player. I had good
>>  experience with a Panasonic Walkman. And I love my 702.
>
>Same here, I've had a couple of Sony walkmen an knackered them all within
>10-15 months. I've had a Sharp Stereo for over 3 years now :P Also, I have a
>blue 701 and its taken quite a kicking, being dropped on the floor, concrete,
>and from the top of a 4 1/2 foot computer desk! :P
Mine too has taken a hell of beating over it's life. What do I mean,
it's not dead. YET.

>Ash -> someone else getting into this ' -> ' lark, and backing up Sharp at
>the same time :)
Hmmm, this is getting adictive ;)

Peter -> *ACTION* Roles up a couple of '->'s and lights them....
NB - I do not support the use of drugs, or anything like that! :)
--
"It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, it only takes on match to burn a
thousand trees!" -- A Thousand Trees, Stereophonics.

IRC? Find Me On DALnet #VisualBasic, #ircbar, #3cr, #B5+Trek,
#startrek, #lineone, #star_, #starrpg as Doc_Z.
/server irc.dal.net 7000