Has one had any problems with the R55 Battery ? Mine is 9 months old and my
friends 6, not used that much but having problems. After a short use the MD
will stop saying the battery is flat even though it is not. Leaving the MD
off for a few mins or taking taking the battery out and putting it back
then it will carry on. Sometimes it will work for a few hours or other do
this making out its flat again trick ! Anyone got any idea what the problem
is, like is the battery just worn out ?? Also a while back I think I read
some info on a long life battery for the R55 or was that people just hoping
Sony will bring one out.
Thanks
Nick