I recently jumped into the world of MDs with the purchase of a Sharp
MD-MS702 MK. My main intent was to use it to make simple recordings of
snippets of my harmonica lessons (I'm the student, not the teacher).
However, I'm so new to MDs that I didn't realize that the 702 didn't have a
built-in microphone. So, in my search for a microphone I came across one
that looks like it might suit my needs at MiniDisco.com -- the Sound
Professionals Single Point Stereo T-Microphone:

http://www.minidisco.com/specifications/sptmike.html

Can anyone on the list advise me on this potential purpose? Or perhaps steer
me to something more suitable?

Glen
http://wso.net/hoshizaki/