At 09:34 PM 7/24/99 -0400, you wrote:

>hi,
>       i have a concert on a vcr tape i want to record to MD. i cant get any
>sound out of the audio jack of my vcr. its not a stereo vcr, i was going to
>MD it in momo.  any one know how i can do this?

It sounds like your jack might be broken. It is the output jack, right? (I
had to ask.) If you are using a portable with a miniplug input, try using a
mono miniplug to 1xRCA connector. Or a 2xRCA to stereo miniplug with a
suitable adaptor.

Cheers,

Kade- who has a stereo VCR, so never has to bother with such obscure cabling.

--
Archer
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6413/

End.