Hi List,

Just wondering how many people out there use an Elektor SCMS remover.

Here is my dilemma.

The unit seems to put way too many track marks between tracks when I go
directly from a Sony D-E505 (CD Player w/ Optical Out) to either my Sony
JE-520 or Sharp 821.

When I successfully make an MD (sometimes I get too many track marks without
the Stripper involved, or I get short areas of silence), I can play the MD
in my JE-520, go into my Sharp and everything seems to be fine.

Just wondering what all this is... Is this Jitter?

Thanks for any replies!

Sincerely,

Mark J. Linkhorst