Hi folks,
I'm new to the list so I apoligize if my question is old for you:

I am looking for a portable MD recorder to replace my stolen Walkman. Since
I will mainly record my MDs from my home CD player (Arcam Alpha One), which
has NO optical digital output (only coaxial), I wonder if there are any
decent portables out there with coaxial digital input for good and easy
recording?
I will not, at this stage, consider to upgrade my CD player to one with
optical out.
Am I stuck to analog recordings (eg digital-to-analog-to-digital)?

Looking forward to your answers, thank you!

/Magnus