Just a thought... sorry if I got the wrong idea, but... Isn't that like
backing up your archives?

I was under the impression that the DAT format was a sound professional's
format; and that it was (is) a digitally superior medium than Minidisc --
that's why I brought up the aforementioned question.  Sorry if I've missed
the discussion on this, but has this been brought up before?

-sb

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]