Hi,

The web site at http://www.connact.com/~eaw/minidisc will begin
appearing at http://www.minidisc.org within about two days, then the
www.connact.com version will slowly be phased out over several
months. I'd like to publicly thank Rich Brennan, the site's owner, for
his efforts in making this move possible

The mirror sites will remain as they are, but take updates from the
new page at www.minidisc.org.

You can see a preview of the new site (identical to the old one) at
www2.minidisc.org.

As always, I thank all of you for your activity in the MD mailing list
and for the comments, suggestions, and helpful submissions you have
made over the years. Your effort continues to make the MDCP a resource
we can all be proud of.

Rick