PrinceGaz,

I don't know if you're being serious or not about users having "rocks in
their head" if they use any other "pretend" computer--namely those that
don't use Microsoft Windows--but, serious or not, it's really starting to
bother me. I know I could skip your posts (as I receive the digest
edition), but your seemingly uneducated bashing of alternative operating
systems is waaaay off topic, despite any comments concerning ES gear or
whatever MD-related comment that may be. Use what you like, but don't
criticize those who may prefer MacOS or BeOS.

Another thing that tends to grate on me is the fact that you keep referring
to Bill Gates as "God." I'm not gonna try and cram any religous foo down
your throat, but I hardly think Gates deserves that much respect. When it
comes right down to it he's a dork that has an uncanny ability to market
poorly written software to the majority of computer users. Quite
remarkable, though his business ethics make me want to vomit and take a shower.

I don't mind off topic posts in moderation, but this is ridiculous. I see
enough annoying Microsoft propaganda everyday at the office, and I could do
without someone advocating MS fud on a minidisc mailing list.

If you'd like to heed my request, thanks. If not, that's fine too. And if
you want to flame me, please email me personally as I don't want to clutter
the list with more off topic mails.

Sincerely,
Taylor