Well, I just installed it and it seems to be working fine.  I haven't
used the FAX part nor the voice mail part, but they look like they will
work.  It is noticably faster  than my 33.6 was.  They plug and Pray
part had a little hitch, when I forgot to remove my previous modem from
the set up.  (I had removed it physically)  So, I went into control
panel, deleted  all the modems, shut down the computer and restarted
it.  I siad my second prayer, and everything loaded fine except the
computer found the monitor adn didn't reconginze it.  I changed that
back to the right one and everything is fine.
In retrospec, I think maybe it would have been better to remove the
modem from control panel before I shutdown the computer, then physically
remove the card and install the new one.