The JE530 does not, I repeat DOES NOT have the S-link interface.  I looked at the web
site, and called 1 (800) 222-SONY today to double check.  I would swear that the Sony
web stated otherwise last week, but the page was updated two days ago, so I will never
know for sure.

Anyway the MDS-JE630 and the MDS-JB930 do have the S-Link interface.

Kudos to Brian for e-mailng me in time to change my order to the 630!

dewayne

====

>>> Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/03/99 10:52AM >>>

Hey guys,

I know the MDCP says otherwise, but I checked out the 530 yesterday at Best
Buy, and I didn't see any A1 connections anywhere.  Is this an error on the
MDCP?  I'm sure that it was the 530, not the 520, BTW.  Maybe I'll go by
during lunch and check it again...

I was noticing that one fellow on this list ordered a 530 along with a
PCLK-MD1, which wouldn't work if the 530 doesn't have an A1 connection.

--Brian Youn
--The University of Texas at Austin
Electrical and Computer Engineering, 4th year
=====