Hi.  Buying in Hong Kong has it's draw backs.  Like no warranty.  Don't forget
American companies have to pay the cost of shipping to the US (or where ever).
Some pay US customs for you also.

I don't know about Hong Kong, but in Japan you would have to pay an additional
5% tax.  Hong Kong probably has some sort of tax also.

I don't know what the voltage in Hong Hong is.  But if it is not 110, you would
need a step down transformer.  Some American companies include this
transformer.

Just keeping things in prospective.

LAS