> No MP3 player will pass on track marks. But what you can do is use a
plug-in
> in Winamp which actually places timed gaps between songs. That way,
the
> track marks can be split on a sound basis rather than a digital info
basis.

> Adios,
> LarZ

What's the name of this dreamed of plug-in ? Where can I download it ?

Until now I use ShufflePlay. It's a playlist manager which can insert a
silent file (length is configurable, 2 seconds is fine for me) between
each mp3 file in a play list that can be played with winamp, sonique,
k-jofol, nad...

Manu