In article <000401bedf9d$3a2f7200$d800a8c0@psyklone>, Simon Gardner
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>A friend of mine was about to buy a Sony MZR-35 from a Richer Sounds store -
>they didn't have any in so he was told to ring today (Thursday). Well today
>he rang and was told that "management have made a decision not to sell them
>[MD portables] any more".

:-( I got an MZ-R37 from their shop in Belfast last week. It was the
last one they had.. they'd been selling so quickly, apparently, even
though they kept them under the counter and out of sight.

BTW IIRC Richer Sounds are franchised, at least over on this side of the
channel. Maybe you should check their website.

--
Brendan Heading, Harold's Cross, Dublin Ireland
"Ohhhhhhh ter beeeeee a jackeeeeeeeeeen laaa.. " ah. Ahem.