I hate to bring up the subject of the sharp 702 again because i know that it
has been debated a lot lately, but anyway I just had a few questions about
its test mode that I was hoping some of you could answere for me.  First of
all is there anything even semi usefull or entertaining that you could use
its test mode for other than to repair it? ( if so how would I do this ) Also
I know I got a little ahead of myself by asking all that before but could
someone explain exactly what the porpose of test modes are on any md?  And
lastly does anyone of this tie into the scms code breaking that I've heard so
much about, and if so how can this be done?

thanx a bunch
-dave