Yesterday i made TOC cloning with my new JE 730
I cloned a 80 mins long track from a 80 mins long disc onto a 74 mins disc.
Then i had to overwrite that track, cause when i delete that track on the
cloned disc, it would be reset to 74:59 mins.
So i overwrote that track, and recording stopped at 78:52, so i was able to
quench 3 minutes out with the TOC cloning procedure.
But if ,after i recorded those 78 minutes, press "delete all" it is again
reset to 74:59.

So far these are my experiences with TOC cloning.

  Thanks for your tips on disabling IR on my 510, but the idea with the
scotch tape was also one of my first ideas, but it did not work, then i
tried to cover the IR-window with my thumb, but still it reacted, then i
covered more and more of the front, but the IR did not stop to react, until
i had covered the front with my hand from On-Off Switch to middle of display.
But i don't want to Stick scotch over a quart of the front
:-)

Thanks
Thomas