Got a Sony MZ-R37 the other day and I'm fairly pleased with it. I also
bought some Sony recordable MDs, "colour collection" jobbies. One
recorded disc works fine on playback but the other is a little weird;
it'll play for a few minutes, then playback will be repeatedly
interrupted (lots of irritating long gaps in the music, making it
unlistenable). Does this mean I have somehow managed to damage the
recordable disc or is it just a dud ? Could my MZR-37 be at fault ?

--
Brendan Heading, Harold's Cross, Dublin Ireland
"Ohhhhhhh ter beeeeee a jackeeeeeeeeeen laaa.. " ah. Ahem.