Hey, yes, I, the former Minidiscfreak, or J.R., has resurfaced yet again,
still on AOL (GOD HELP ME!!!!)

Just wanted to share an antcedote (did I spell that right?) of MD shopping
today.

Ok, my sister works late and the past few days she's taken my MD walkman and
all my discs to work with her and she's been saying how she loves it, so I
finally told her to go buy one then. So she drags me away from what I was
doing and we headed toward the mall (which does not have the best selection
out of all the stores) shopping. I convinced her to get an R37 and trade my
MDBundle5 stuff for it, which, I'd still have the deck since she doesn't know
how to work it, so no editing problems, but Sears is all out till Wed. Well,
she didn't want to wait. So we went down to Montomgery Wards which is the
last place that sells them in the mall and we saw a bundle, not the sorry
Bundle5 like I got, but the Bundle4, for only $299. So we asked the guy,
first box he brought out was the Bundle5, didn't want that, he took it back
and came out and said "I'm out of the Bundle4's but I can sell you the
display units for $243" So we took the deal, who wouldn't, close to 600 bucks
worth of stuff. The only things we didn't get were the adapter which I had
one, so I gave it back, and the Music Sampler cuz they needed them for the
Bundle5 display, but like, I really needed them. So I must say, after playing
around witht he 510 and the 320, I finally found out why you guys kept
complaining about the auto on switch, wow, this thing is messed up, and thats
bad is on the loading mechnisim, my discs tend to get stuck. But I like the
fact that I can just optically hook up the 510 to the 320 and only have one
set of RCA cords hooked up. And the hidden stuff on the 320 using the remote,
wow (yes, it's fun having two units respond to one remote, time for
ductape........)

Ok, my question is: if anyone knows of any secrets I can do with the 510
(like hidden menus and the like) please let me know.

-J.R.