Yes, on a Macintosh (with SCSI) and the use of the
MD Data drive MDH-10 you can title audio songs.  The PC
version of the software doesn't allow for such ease...

which means I've either got to find detailed source information
and write a better driver than Sony has (like I've got that kind
of free time) or find a Mac emulator for Winblows98.

- -Jeffrey

- --
I am not a folder!