>  I can highly recommend both for anyone wanting to
> do a LOT of
> ripping and MP3ing.
>
> This combination rips at up to 18x speed, and never less than
> about 12x with
> perfect accuracy.

The speed of ripping tends to be determined by the drive, not the software.

I use Audiograbber at the moment, but I'm after a program that can rip from
2 or more drives (one after the other). I'm ripping my whole CD collection,
then putting the 160kb/s MP3s onto CDRs so that I can take 25 (or so) CDRs
to uni and have all of my music there. Music can then be dumped onto MD when
I need to take it with me.

Thing is I've got 3 cdrom drives and I'd like to stick 3 CDs in, CDDB (for
the track info), then rip/mp3 them one by one until it's done. Does CDCopy
allow this, or does anyone know of another program that does?

(nb. it doesn't *have* to have CDDB lookup, as long as it can look up names
from the cdplayer.ini file)

ta

Simon