>>I've been looking into (pricing players, recorders and bundles) MD for a
>>couple weeks now and got the shock of my life yesterday at best buy.
>>Sony has changed the bundle 5 to include the MZE 33 portable and the JE
>>320 home unit. The price was only $227.96.

I seem to recall that, at Best Buy, a price ending in "96" meant either it
was being cleared out (making room for new products) or a local market
reaction price (that wouldn't necessarily be chain-wide).  Can any BB
employees clarify this?  At any rate, a great price for *two* MD units!

Paul Kowtiuk