Oh yeah, i forgot to ask this as well.  The Sam's Club in my town is selling
Phillips CDR-760 CD recorders for $299.  I beleive they are field repairs
but they carry a new warranty plus that is such a low price.mmThe phillips
rep I talked to said most of their returns were not actual repairs but just
people who buy them don't know how to properly use them [ie the difference
between CD-R & CD-R audio].  Any one have any experiences, opinions on the
Phillips CDR-760?

Thanks
-TRace

If someone could be kind enough to help me with the following question:  I
am tring to decide on whether to buy the Sony R37 or the Sharp 702 Minidisc
portable recorder.  My best prices to choose from are $249 for the Sony or
$149 [after rebate]for the Sharp if that should influence my decision.  If
you could send me an email at my address with info help/opinions I would
greatly appreciate it.

thanks
-Trace