Hi to everybody
i am looking for the best portable minidisc for djing purpose (playing
with big sound systems, not home stereo)
i need 1 player-recorder and 1 player-only

FEATURES I NEED:
1) basically the most important thing for me is the sound quality (i
used to dj with dats before..) so latest ATRAC and so on ..
question: is it true that sharp technology compression is slighty better
then sony??
i think that having a SEPARATE line-out is much better when playing with
big sound system
2)to have a backlit control panel can be very useful when djing in the
dark!!! (but the only unit i've found with backlit is the aiwa
fm70..this dooes not have separate line out!!)

generally most of the djs use the sony R30-35... it has enough good
sound quality but no backlit ...the aiwa fm-70 seems to me a very good
unit but no separate line out (so i wonder about loudness on the sound
systems..)
i read (somewhere) bad things about the sound quality of the sony
mz50-55 ...
i don't know anything about sharp and anything about player-only MD

thanks
matteo (italy)