On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, SpongeBob SquarePants wrote:

> The first statement of V2’s policy was in the MD newsgroup. This one came
> from [EMAIL PROTECTED] This can be found through a dejanews.com search.
> Note this is the only time this address has ever been used (Do a power
> search at deja news for the author) Why would V2 go to the extreme to set up
> a non V2 related account to post their policy? If V2 honestly had such a

The answer to this question is possibly quite simple, alot of companies
don't have access to usenet, but they -do- have web access, so the only
way to gain access to usenet is via such places at Dejanews.  This is the
same as at my company, only I ssh to a remote linux box and read usenet
from a shell account.

Mark

--
Mark Derricutt - Software Developer - http://www.chalice.gen.nz
Getting jiggy with <no audio cd present>