Hi guys!
Some time ago there was a lot of hype about the Terratec Soundsystem DMX and
how it should be able to change SCMS information. Some people on this list
bought the card and told us that the drivers at that time weren't to good and
how SCMS-changing didn't work (yet). I now have some extra cash lying around
and was thinking about buying this baby. So my question is: have the problems
been solved and is it worth the US$175,- I'd have to pay for it here in the
Netherlands ?

TIA
Tom Daniels