Hi...i know you minidisco guys are on the list, so let me ask you a question
really quickly....

can i buy individual MD blanks from you guys?  I want to have a few of each
kind, but i don't have the $$$$ to buy 20-packs of each....alas,  I am only
a high school freshman living off of his parents (who refuse to give him
money).

Jeffrey Lan

PS...PrinceGaz....are you into Wicca? your quote "If it harms none, do what
you will"  sounds amazingly similar to the wiccan rede "An it harm none, do
what thou wilst"