Just wanted to ask about this JE510 "self turn on" syndrome.  My unit
started this a couple months ago, convienently 2-3 weeks after the 1 yr
warrenty expired!! :^(.  Do you know if this causes any problems other than
the inconvience of turning it off a couple of times after I stop using it?
If I just unplug it every time I finish using it will that hurt the unit
any?  Does this lead to the unit dying sometime soon?  I hope I am not
"screwed" on this.  I just called Sony, and the rep said she had never heard
of this.  Neither Sony or One Call where I bought it will stand behing their
sale after the 1 yr.  UGGGGGHHHH!  Please help ;^)
-Trace