Hi!

Just a little question. I just bought the famous Sony MDS-JE510.
And I'll buy a portbale "Play-Only" system soon. Now here's my
question: Can I play minidiscs recorded with ATRACK 4.5 (or
whatever this Sony has) on a higher ATRAC System (6.0 from
Sharp). I thought of buying this MS-301h or are there
cheaper/better ones?

Matthias, Official WebMaster of DJs At Work