=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

As announced in today's Daily Telegraph - fashion items for MD owners :

Waistcoats with MiniDisc pockets (50 UKP)
"Survival" miniskirt with MiniDisc pocket and pockets for MDs (40 UKP)
Lined Microfibre unisex trousers with MiniDisc pocket in back of =
waistband (75 UKP)
Shoulder bags with MiniDisc pockets (10 UKP)
Cotton trousers with MiniDisc pockets and matching cape (!)  (25 UKP and =
30 UKP for the cape)

If anyone in the UK would like to know about the stockists, e-mail me =
privately and I will send you details.

Personally, I don't think I'm trendy enough to wear this stuff, and =
people might talk if I were to start wearing miniskirts!

The MD player they show in the photographs is a Sony of some kind, but =
seeing as I am one of these "disbelivers" according to Gaz as I have a =
Sharp, I couldn't tell you which model it is.  But, I do know that its =
blue ;-)

The pockets to hold the actual MDs hold about two or three discs, so it =
would be OK as long as you weren't going to need a large selection of =
music to take with you.  I think they have Hi-Space Cherry Red MDs in =
the picture but it ain't very clear.

Have a nice day

Ian

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===