=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

I'm a brit living in Paris and I'm itching to get myself a portable MD
player. I've checked out a number of mail order sites in USA and Japan and
compared prices with those in Paris. Taking into account shipping and
insurance it seems cheaper to buy localy. Can anyone recommend a good/cheap
place to pick up MD gear in Paris ? (If I do buy localy, I can get a 20%
discount on Sony gear). Anyone recommend a good Sony player (ME55 perhaps ?)

     Peter A Barlow. email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Tel. +33 1 53 78 66 51

 === MIME part removed : image/gif; ===