Merlin,

On [EMAIL PROTECTED], Merlin Zener[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:

> > Does anyone know of a cassette adaptor that would work?  Or
alternatively,
> > do these things have any sort of line in at the back?  Any other way
round
> > this other than ripping out the current unit and replacing it (like I
said
> > complicated for other than technical reasons).
> >

> Why don't you get one of those little FM transmitter gadgets
> that
> plug into the MD's headphone output, and then tune the car
> stereo to that.......

Well its not my car but I could suggest it.  Most of the reports that I've
read on this list referring to these types of gadget suggest that they don't
work too well.  Do you have experience with one of these things?  how well
did it work?  model? price?

It has also been suggested that I try a Sony adaptor.

Tony