Richard Anderson wrote:

> Magic quoted a private mail:

No he didn't......

> I've no idea why you decided to post this
> to MD-L after sending a picture to me of the disc to me last night.

This was sent before your EMail to me was recieved, and is a reply to your posting to
this list dated Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:56:49 BST.

>  Quoting
> a private email into a public forum without the prior consent of both
> parties is not on.  Please do not do this again.

I don't. The only way a private EMail would end up on a mailing list would be if you
set the Reply To field to point to the address for article submission
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or as it seems in this case, you forgot you posted this to the
list and sent me a very similar message later.

--
Magic

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk