Hello agin....

1st of all, anybody have specs on that new Sony VAIO comp with the built in
MD player that also can act as a stereo system?  I want the following info:
Hard Drive (how much MB/GB/whateverB)
Availibility (When is it expected to come to my stupid MD-unfriendly country
AKA the USA)
MSRP (it'd be helpful if you gave it to me in USD)
Speed.

2nd..the sony headphones from sony... the bud with the gummy silicone stuff
that hold it in your ear...what model # is it?  I need new phones since the
ones that came with my r50 just broke today (some of the little copper
filaments in the cord snapped so I only get sound in on ear......

I guess that's it...please help.

Jeffrey Lan<---who really starting to get get sick of this Eunochs
errr....Unix thread...
Now listening to A live version of Thin Lizzy's "Dancing In The Moonlight",
covered by the smashing pumpkins

PS I think it was Prince Gaz who said sometrhing about V2 setting their
Dicks to no digital reproduction a long time ago....
SCMS Bit 00 (unlimited copying) --MALES
01(Penultimate if i remember correctly)--FEMALES (menopause....)
11 (or 10 or whatever SCMS final is...)--Neuter

PPS what does OEM stand for?  I know it means to resell another company's
stuff under your name, but what does it stand for?