Reading the complaints here, I have to say that I am very suprised. I
purchased an MZR-55 in August which included a voucher for 4
free MD's. The offer involved sending the guarantee certificate or
till recipt as proof of purchase.
About three weeks later, a nice presentation box containing 4 free
MD's, a nice covering letter and my till recipt arrived in the
post.

I have to say that I was very pleased with the service given by
Sony. And the MZR-55 has lived up to my high expectations.