Andreas Scriven wrote:

> Hey just a quick question ... what is the best way to record mp3's to MD if
> i have a SB live with optical hookup. I need something that handles track
> marking etc etc.

Sorry, the SBLive! does not have the hardware on board to handle track marking
etc. etc. You will not find a souind card with track marking implemented unless
you go to the professional range of sound cards, and you'll then need some
software that implements this feature. If you have a Sony MD, switch the
Synchro Rec on and it will insert track marks when there is more than 1.5
seconds of silencem or split tracks manually after recording.

Hope this helps!

--
Magic

Location : Portsmouth, England, UK
Homepage : http://www.mattnet.freeserve.co.uk
EMail : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A book judged by it's cover makes for a very shallow read."