Grant Goodale wrote:
> Just spotted a 20-pack of Memorex Cool MDs (their colored kind - 4 each of
> orange, blue, yellow, red, and green) for $29.99 at Circuit City in
southern
> California.  Not a special deal, no coupon, just regular retail

Well, MDs for US $1.50!  We've come a long way.  I remember paying $29.95
for *two* MDs when I started in MD.  This is good news.  More good news: MD
had a FULL page in the latest Best Buy circular with Sony stuff PLUS another
smaller ad elsewhere in the same circular for Aiwa.  One more thing.  I
don't know how good those $99.00 Audiophase portables are but I have a hunch
that, at that price, they're going to introduce a heck of a lot of people to
the MD world.