>>Recently launch in Australia is a Sony remote control  RM-D11P which when
use
>>with the 510 series component system make short work of all titling and
most e
>>diting to be done on  a mini disc remotely
>>
>>The current cost is around AUD$149 ish (AUD$1=US$0.65) so it  isn't the
cheape
>>st solution but it works brilliantly. With a full qwerty keyboard
caps/lower c
>>ase titling and synco start with a SONY CD  player.
>>The editing functions are also great instead of the tedious pressing of
the ye
>>s/edit button it's one touch combine/move/divide for track changing.

Hi MD fans,

I am quite sure EasyTitle has more (BackSpace, Shift, timers, macros, deep
keyboard buffer, remote learning feature, customizable keyboard layout,
on-line and off-line titling from computer, ...) and the same functionality
as SONY RM-D11P for lower price and makes the titling much easier too. See
http://www.mujweb.cz/www/HySy/EasyTitle.htm for more info.

Hynek