From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Wallace Choi
Sent: September 16, 1999 11:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: Case Logic 24 MD wallet

 === The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Hey guys,

i was wondering if any of you know where i can find the Case Logic 24Md =
wallet... i just installed
my Sony MDX-C7900 and it's so fun to play with... all i need now is a =
wallet to hold all my MDs..
well hope you guys can help out! i'm in canada and mindisco's rates are =
too crazy for me :)

Wallace

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===